The use of vinyl material in the fabrication of graphics and lettering remains to be unknown or understood by many. Therefore, RJ’s goal is to inform, educate and update the public in the greater Green Bay area of vinyls’ myriad advantages. Below are just a few benefits of using vinyl material for graphics and lettering. If you have any further questions regarding vinyl graphics or lettering, please call us at RJ’s Signs & Designs.
- Eliminates “down-time” of waiting for paint to dry.
- Vinyl is the “GREEN CHOICE, “meaning there is no release of VOC’s during cutting or application.
- Vinyl is odorless and non toxic.
- Vinyl can be owner-applied for greater cost effectiveness.
- Eliminates lessened value of vehicle due to painted on letters rather than removable vinyl lettering.
- Highly visible to thousands, giving your company tremendous exposure.
- Accuracy in quantity. Every letter will be consistent even/time.
- Vinyl will not chip.
- Premium grade material is guaranteed not to fade for five to seven years.
- Vinyl marking film allows application to vehicle body and across its glass surface without loss of durability or brilliance.
- Lettering is changeable in minutes, not days!
- Ability to create an endless array of designs.
- Vinyl can be adhered to a variety of surfaces to fit your lettering needs.